Sunday, October 10, 2010

oh yeah!

just 4 hours ago i was teaching my dear friend how the hell do u rap
and yes. i have no idea how to do it either..
LOL.
yappp.
so i started with
i like the way u lie. and obviously i couldn't catch it, cause 1. the BPM is @#$%^& 2. look at reason no.1
airplanes. yeah. i could catch it, and then i got sick of it.
and then i went ahead to Mandarin pop. haha.
yeahhh!!!! 中国话 by S.H.E
LOL. obviously i couldn't do it.
my reaction time was already already slower than others -.-
haha. then out of random i chose..

dynamite.
10 hours ago I throw my homework up in the air sometimes singing ayoo I'll take a zero
I throw my waffles up in the air sometimes singing ayoo Lego my eggo,
I throw my sandwich in the air sometimes singing ayoo it needs more mayo
I throw a hippie up in the air sometimes singing ayoo I hate yer afro
I throw my skittles up in the air sometimes singing ayoo taste the rainbow,
I throw my fish in the air sometimes sayin ayo, i wanted nemo!!

youtube :D
teehee.


P.S. notice how i bold-ed all the I, yapp, cause it was just me going nuts. @.@

it wasn't on purpose, i cant hear myself
omg. realising we all have musical backgrd
psps.

i will not sing in public anymore. sooopa!

i am in misery
there ain't nobody who can comfort me
oh yeah.
maroon5


woooohooooo
good music makes me go OOOOOLALA!

No comments:

Post a Comment