Do u know...
It's possible for humans to stay underwater for 6mins??
When I saw that on Guinness world records, I thought the record holder had an extra lung or sth.
Now, after a random read up.
Dolphins, like humans are mammals. Hence, if they are able to stay underwater, we should somehow have this 'function' too right? so ta da!! Mammal diving reflex. Being able to stay underwater for a longer period of time without the use of oxygen tanks. A Special technique of breathing was used to activate that function ( and lots of training).cool right??
Real life mermaid!! Being able to touch and immerse with the underwater eco system, without any disturbance from bubbles.
Total blend in!! Mermaids ftw!
Ok. I wanna try SNORKLING one day.
Haha. And an (most likely futile)attempt see Ariel!! :)
Monday, March 12, 2012
mammal diving reflex
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment