Friday, May 11, 2012

Hey Mom!


Happy Mothers’ Day 2012
Hi Mom,
Happy Mothers’ Day to you J
You are an amazing women, influenced me in many ways that no one could have ever imagined. Words of wisdom will always be engraved on my mind. Nahhh. Actually, I can’t really remember the words you said. Probably cause memorizing isn’t my strength ( HAH! Not yours too) But thank you for living the life as a super woman, career woman by day and maid by night. It is definitely tough, and we can certainly see that. However, I really can’t promise you to do all the simple chores, because that is absolutely not going to happen. But I can assure you that I will not go astray, be a happy student and a worthy investment of yours in years to come.
No OSIM 天王椅, but a kiss will do right? * and maybe straight As*
:D
XOXO
Jesslyn Yim.
11 May 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment