Saturday, April 28, 2012

everyday's a struggle

Having taken a habit to count my happiness. yes, it has become habitual, but having to stay happy.
Well, that is a totally different story.

It just takes one bad incident to ruin your day, and it really hits me hard.
My knee is particular, the excruciating pain experienced from climbing the stairs, brisk walking, strolling.
Can u imagine, how hard is it for me? Running has been the only form of release for me, and this is how bad i feel about it.

On the side note, yes happy
Lots of happy birthday photos, photos with a facade that could be taken off with a blink of an eye.
here goes,



Well at times, I do catch myself laughing whole-heartedly, so no worries! I need to get out of here ASAP. Leave this place, and a fresh new start to new people, new environment, new friends.
Will I miss Sg? most probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment