Friday, April 6, 2012

u reap what u sow.

Have you ever had a conversation where u felt like
" THERE, I'VE FINALLY SAID IT. "

the hour long conversation with poh was truly needed, for there were many matters weighing on my mind. * mentoring in particular *
I was glad that the process was natural because it seems like unloading the "burden" into the incinerator.
For now, I pity those who have to face the music ( and suffer in the depths of hell ), for i also had my thought process sorted out. and am back for more.

karma is a bitch.

on a separate note:
I am glad that have both let go and have found like- minded people.
people whom we can feel at ease with and relate to, without the hindrance of the other parties' values.
Just stay safe, and I hope this is what u had wish for.

last matter:
it was just 12hours ( approx 7.30am ) that i told my mom about the dinner and dance.
and she managed to magically made a made-to-measure dress specifically for this event ( retro theme ) and we are going for shopping tmr ( Y )

remember to count your blessing lovelies ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment